Friday, June 26, 2015

Hits and Mrs.

Abby's Mom here.

I had my annual check up which includes the usual "female" type checks and cancer screenings. Since I have no family history available-- we watch things close. The basic medical went just fine, blood pressure and cholesterol numbers still what they were in my 30's which is great, but we had to wait for the cancer screen results in the mail.  Good news - I got the report--excellent health and clean cancer screens and left it for my husband on the dining room table as I left for work, leaving him a message on his work phone --"female check up report is in and on the dining room table table"

Unfortunately, in the dark, what I left was not the note from my doctor-- but the note from the dog walker who takes Abby the Lab out at lunchtime each day.

 I can only imagine his face as he read this--

Wednesday -  Nice! Colder than normal though! She pooped and frolicked!

8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ..........................BRWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... cough splutter gaasp...... oh that's brilliant. Thought I was the only one who got into this kinda pickle!
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, someone's surely a good shot!
    Oh, BWAR HAR HAR to the mixed up reports. That's hysterical and I'm sure caused a little confusion. Who wouldn't want to frolick after a healthy poop. ahem
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD OMD OH Mmmmm Deeeeeeeeeeeeeee We don't EVEN want to THINK about what HE THOUGHT when he read THAT one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that is too funny especially when I recall the notes our Pet sitter has left about Madi.
    Hugs madi's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone - yes, Dad laughed pretty hard. Mom says hello - she is with her Dad as it's his 95th birthday tomorrow and a BIG birthday pawty is planned someplace WAY out in the mountains out West. Dad stayed home with me as her dog walker that could normally stay with me overnight was on vacation and Mom was NOT going to leave me at a scary strange place and then leave me. She's having fun and promised not to get eaten by a bear, but she WILL eat a bear claw for breakfast, if she can find a place with internets.

    Barking back at you in a couple of days. Thanks for stopping back to see what she left for us for tomorrow!

    Abby Lab

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. BWAH HAH HAH Abby -- that is something my mum would do!!!! One time when she went on a job interview, instead of taking a copy of her resume (although she had already sent one to the lawfirm) all she had with her was a copy of her list of meds/family history/surgeries!!!!!! Needless to say.......

    Toodle pip

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that is so funny and so something I would do! Thanks for the Friday afternoon giggles!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on Abby the Senior rescue Lab,who we adopted in 2014.

Stop in and say hello. 100% of book sales are donated to animal rescue organizations across the U.S. and Canada and Search Dog Foundation. If you have a non-profit animal organization and would like autographed copies of any of my three books for auction fundraisers or a blog post featuring your organization please contact me at cliodna58@gmail.com