Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jailbreak!

Good news!  I'm being sprung out of jail where I was unexpectedly detained following "Smellygate".   I was expecting a simple file in a cake and instead Blogville provided a TANK!

And not just any tank. The "Donk" has arrived!

Don't laugh - go to Amazon and you can get your own.  Now, I know what you're thinking. Many of you have fallen trap to that "purchased the first tank you saw",  just wanting to get the Mrs. something for that special date and get out of the store as quickly as possible only to have her roll her eyes and tell you the insurgents are going to take that thing out with a home-made Mortar in 5 minutes, and  her friend Mary's husband spent three months salary and got her a bigger one. It pays to shop carefully, especially when springing a friend from jail.
Hurry - The Matron is downstairs folding laundry - she'll never catch us!

By the time you read this, I should be sprung and arriving with my date, Frankie Furter!  Until then, there will be more info from those supplying services for the dance (links courtesy of Sarge).

Top Cop Sidebite / Security
DJ Rockin' Wills / Music
Dory / Photo Booth
Bad Dawg Agency / Music
Sasha / Foodables
Oz / Blog Hop


10 comments:

  1. You are lucky that they had a Donk Left so that you could be sprung...

    I am just glad that you arrived Safely Abby... You look LOVELY. Are you Hungry? There are some nice Snacks over there... and some refreshments... after your journey... Oh and there is Sarge... would you like for me to introduce you to him???
    Things will start getting Crazy very soon and this may be our only chance to get near him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby!
    Wow, that surely beats the ole file-in-a-cake method of jail breaking! BWAR HAR HAR Gosh, maybe my Dad would like a tank for Father's Day. Hmmmm. Anywho, so glad you're sprung for your date today. You and Frankie look great together. Let's catch up and hang around together during the BDA concert and then we can hit the dance floor after some foodables. See you there!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, R.A.P. Host

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got sprung! It was an unjust incarceration anyway!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no another tank in Blogville. Why I though Bertie and Addy had the only tank. I don't think I will be spending dollars for a Donk I am more the junkyard kind of car dog.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABBY YOU AND FRANKIE MAKE A MOST HANDSOME COUPLE. I PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR BEING JUST THE RIGHT GAL TO GET FRANKIE BACK ON THE DATING SCENE!!
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, I am so glad that you got sprunged just in time fur the dance! Woot!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    OMD Abby, I left a lloonnnngggg comment earlier and then all sorts of bells and whistles went off and Voo-voo the Vaio collapsed! I had tried to sign up for the email burner feed... we'll see if it sorts itself out. I am now writing to you from YAMspeToo, the Tablet; it is always a bit crazy here at the YAMster's hutch, but today I have reserved entirely for Blogville activity and it gave me the chance to read back over several of your posts and (although I'd popped by a couple of times previously) I can't believe I have been missing out! I must see if I can find you on G+...

    Meanwhile, isn't the Welcome Dance the best fun? You and Frankie make a handsome couple and it would be lovely if you could ease his aching heart from his recent luv-trubs!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow maybe after the dance you can give us all a ride! Looks like you and Frankie are haveing a great time!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had such a great time and Frankie - you were the PURR-fect dance date. I hope we can hang out together again soon with the Blogville gang.

    Mom has to be up really early tomorrow so I have to get off the COM-POOP-Er (Windows 8) but thank you everyone for a wonderful day. We'll post the winners of the RAP prizes tomorrow.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sadly had no Donk , so I could visit the ball only via skype and I'm still in the doghouse :o( but I will visit amazon now :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on Abby the Senior rescue Lab,who we adopted in 2014.

Stop in and say hello. 100% of book sales are donated to animal rescue organizations across the U.S. and Canada and Search Dog Foundation. If you have a non-profit animal organization and would like autographed copies of the book for fundraisers or a blog post featuring your organization please contact me at cliodna58@gmail.com