Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dogs - Part of This Complete Breakfast.

 What's that?  I heard the sound of a bowl.
 I hear it, I smell something.
 Could it be?
Yo, Mom.  Dad has foodables and I don't! It's a bowl of Great Nuts (I hear they're made out of stone-ground squirrels).
 The prosecution objects!
Look - I'm not against bribery.  Will $15 get me a bowl of Great Nuts?
 Fine - distract me with throwing a stuffie.
 He Shoots. She Scores.
Oh boy, that's the ball my boyfriend Frankie Furter's family sent.
 I got it!
Seriously Mom, you're not on your game, first the cereal and now a Chewy box that's been sitting here for like four YEARS.
I'll just sit here and starve to death, you all go ahead and open the boxes.

7 comments:

  1. OMD ABBY you DO like that ball... I am soooooo glad to hear that.. and see you IN ACTION with it..
    GRRRRRREAT NUTS??? Our MOM loves that stuffs... she puts MILK on it and then... PUTS it in the Magic Heating up foodables and Coffee Box... and eats it hot...
    BUTT we did NOT know it was made of Squirrel Nuts... DARN that woman has been holding out on us...
    I (YOUR Frankie) hope that you dont starve to death there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom fed me right when she got home for work tonight and to make up for last night, she added hot water to my Blue Basic Kibble to make GRAVY! I hope your presents have arrived, they shipped out late last week.

      smoochies
      Abby Lab

      Delete
  2. Hey Abby!
    Wow, I'd like a snacker of any cereal made from squirrel! BOL At least you had some fun while the peeps were distracting you, but I surely hope you got some breakfast in the end. Shesh, we need FOOD!! The peeps never really seem to understand that. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Holiday Hound

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Abby! Your pawrents are getting on the naughty list AWFULLY close to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust me Abby, ground up squirrels would taste better than that cereal your Dad had in the bowl. You'd do better going after Mom's yogurt supply! Dairy Rules!

    Merry Christmas,
    Shiloh

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on Abby the Senior rescue Lab,who we adopted in 2014.

Stop in and say hello. 100% of book sales are donated to animal rescue organizations across the U.S. and Canada and Search Dog Foundation. If you have a non-profit animal organization and would like autographed copies of any of my three books for auction fundraisers or a blog post featuring your organization please contact me at cliodna58@gmail.com