Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Black and White - Waiting for Godog

On the days I work at squirrel headquarters - Abby has a professional dog walker, a retired female postal worker who just loves her and takes her for a mid day long walk, rain, snow, sleet, or shine

On the days I telework at home, she still waits for her friend, looking out at any car she hears coming near the house around lunchtime, even though on such days I'm the one that walks her at lunch.  Still - she misses her friend.

Thanks to our hosts Nola and Sugar for hosting the hop!

5 comments:

  1. OMD OMD ABBY my GIRRRRRRL... I wish I could help you with the Long Wait... and go on the Walkie With you...
    OMD OMD WE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU fur the SUPER DUPER Surprise Pressie Package.... I have Posted all about it... fur Tomorrow... WE just LOVED IT... and Sincerely appreciate your Thoughtfulness.
    Pee S.... I DID share with Ernie... and mom and dad... butt ERNIE is SUCH a Whiner... he complained about HIS PORTION....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Madi's mom can stop by and walk you. She does that for other doggies. How many bus stops is it from your house to South Carolina?

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. We pups love to stick to our routines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    Love is a share-able item... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your home, and good job for having the walker.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on Abby the Senior rescue Lab,who we adopted in 2014.

Stop in and say hello. 100% of book sales are donated to animal rescue organizations across the U.S. and Canada and Search Dog Foundation. If you have a non-profit animal organization and would like autographed copies of any of my three books for auction fundraisers or a blog post featuring your organization please contact me at cliodna58@gmail.com