Thursday, March 10, 2016

Barkley Photo Memories - Dine and Dash Doggie


Hard to believe it's been two years since we lost him, but I continue to find photos on various laptops  and thumb drives which make me smile.
-----------------------------

No, we're not going to the Vee-E-Tee.

Mom's got to go back to work so we have to drive to Indiana to the crash pad.  I've got water and dog treats for you, a sandwich up here for me and we're all set.

I know it's a long drive, but I'll take you out for a walk when we get to the Rest Stop. 
 
Now, I've had my pit stop, it's time for yours.

Hey, where's my sandwich???


7 comments:

  1. OH NOOOOOOOOoooooooo Surely the Sandwich Bandit didn't get it, did he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Six inch turkey with provolone with lettuce and mayo. Nothing left but the crumpled paper it was wrapped in.

      Delete
  2. The memories are wonderful!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing these pictures of Barkley. (And Abby, too. She's a keeper.)

    Fair Winds,

    Cap'n Jan
    Deep in the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Barkley even though I never saw him in person! I cried when the end came.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the best thing are always the treats... and I'm busy after the stop to find it back under the seats :o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on Abby the Senior rescue Lab,who we adopted in 2014.

Stop in and say hello. 100% of book sales are donated to animal rescue organizations across the U.S. and Canada and Search Dog Foundation. If you have a non-profit animal organization and would like autographed copies of the book for fundraisers or a blog post featuring your organization please contact me at cliodna58@gmail.com