Sunday, March 13, 2016

Dogs at Work - Black and White Sunday

But why can't I go to "work" with you?

I can eat all the food that everyone forgets in the back of the lunchroom fridge

I can bark at people from the guard shack that I don't recognize

I can sniff the packages that come through the x-ray machine in the lobby

I can help the attorney's in the building and then bill in dog hours

I can do undercover investigations.
I can work in tech support and delete your cookies and carefully check the SPAM

Save on janitor costs:  No more crumbs on the floor

Need that report, another coffee pod or a pen?  Can you say "fetch"
I can "think outside the box"

Meetings won't last too long because I have to go "out!"

then "in". . . . then "out"

I can be part of trials and hearings.

When the boss says "you really dropped the ball here" I can go find it!

You can get rid of the shredder

You need more work space?  I can re-negotiate your leash

You already have a "lab" at work, what's one more
and finally:

Squirrel interrogatories!


Thanks to our hosts Nola and Sugar for the Sunday blog hop!

12 comments:

  1. And if we use the dog time converter, we get more billing hours than human hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari om
    That's a prstty impressive c.v.!!! How can they refuse? Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All top reasons. So what's the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe we wuv this soo much!! I definitely think you are qualified to go to work ;)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You convinced us - where do we sign up?

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Mom says I'm working Pro-BONE-O, whatever that means.

      Abby Lab

      Delete
  7. You should totally be allowed to go to the office. So many great reasons (we especially love the promise to pick up any dropped balls).
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Thank you so much for taking the trouble to provide such a wonderful reference for my AmbassaDog application!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI ABBY AND THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY TO WISH ME A GREAT BDAY.

    MOM'S FRIEND IN GA AND HER LAB BUDDY HAVE JOINED THE FB WEATHER TEAM AT HER LOCAL TV CHANNEL. THEY PRESENT INFO FROM THE WEATHER LAB.
    HUGS MADI

    ReplyDelete
  9. that are a lot of good reasons to go to work with your mom... and I bet you could tell the bestest stories after a day in your mom's office :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some grreat arguments! I think you should DEFINITELY start working with your momma. Now help me work on mine!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on Abby the Senior rescue Lab,who we adopted in 2014.

Stop in and say hello. 100% of book sales are donated to animal rescue organizations across the U.S. and Canada and Search Dog Foundation. If you have a non-profit animal organization and would like autographed copies of any of my three books for auction fundraisers or a blog post featuring your organization please contact me at cliodna58@gmail.com