Friday, July 22, 2016

Canine Snack Attack!

My husband was on the road all week, so with taking care of Abby by myself (she gets several walks a day), the yard and trash and such, with work and the commute into the city, it was a bit hectic around here.  I did get the bedroom tidied up from the first laundry explosion before he arrived home, setting down a fresh set of earplugs on the nightstand. It's from all the years in hotels as a pilot - I can't sleep without earplugs even if our neighborhood is quiet as a mouse.

 BEEP!  The clothes drier is done!

When I came back, one of them was missing

Uh, huh, I think I found it.
 What?

Yup, looks like someone snagged it and spit it out
It wasn't a Cheeto!

10 comments:

  1. you have to watch a dog like you would a baby. They like to get into things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Blllaarrrrgghhhhh.... &*P... glad you got wise Abby! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL - you are lucky she spit it out. We probably would have swallowed and produced it in another form:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE uses esrplugs, and we've had a few that have gone through puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, didn't taste like a carrot either, huh?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL!!! Hey gurl, I don't blame you, it DOES look like a Cheeto! Yummers! wait...I don't thinks I've ever had one....crap. I thinks it's time to change THAT! Ma!!!! Gets some Cheetos next time you go to that store with all the foodables!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh oh! I've chewed a few of those things. Not very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL... although it looked like a tasty treat :o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on Abby the Senior rescue Lab,who we adopted in 2014.

Stop in and say hello. 100% of book sales are donated to animal rescue organizations across the U.S. and Canada and Search Dog Foundation. If you have a non-profit animal organization and would like autographed copies of any of my three books for auction fundraisers or a blog post featuring your organization please contact me at cliodna58@gmail.com