Saturday, November 5, 2016

A Sir-Prize from Chewy Dot Com

 Sulk
 Unopened Chewy box delivered 
 I'm trying not to look at it.
Abby - you already have food and treats - it's going to have to wait until the morning, as your Dad's flight into O'Hair is running late and I'm not going to wrestle with it tonight.

It's morning!  And Dad made it home
 I'm still going to pretend to sulk 
 Feigning mild disinterest
 Treats fell out - it's a different color - is it a new flavor?
 I have to check this out.
 Wow Chewy sent a whole bunch of treats with my bag of food.
 It's the Mother Lode!
MMMM - lamb and apple Blue Stix - these are as good as the salmon and potato so now I have TWO favorites!

6 comments:

  1. Chewy.com ROCKS!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    You showed admirable restraint Abby. At least, in front of the camera... &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD!!!! SCORE!!!!! that is most FABulous gurl!!!! I do loves treaties!
    I'll be right overs....you won't eats them before I gets there, will you????? hello? Abby??
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: can you ask your Moms if she has the link to Cookie's GoFundMe page? I see she needs some help, butts can't find the link...thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nutin' like a Chewy box to brighten your mood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD, how exciting! Nothing like a Chewy delivery.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on Abby the Senior rescue Lab,who we adopted in 2014.

Stop in and say hello. 100% of book sales are donated to animal rescue organizations across the U.S. and Canada and Search Dog Foundation. If you have a non-profit animal organization and would like autographed copies of any of my three books for auction fundraisers or a blog post featuring your organization please contact me at cliodna58@gmail.com