Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Dog's Home is Her. . . . . . .

SOMEBODY (not naming any names here) was apparently upset that Mommy was an hour and a half late getting home, EVEN if the dog walker came over and  gave her an extra walk and fed her since I knew I would have a long day.

Season 3 seems to have been opened (with teeth) and forensically examined.

(If any one you haven't seen Castle -  it's one of my favorite "crime" shows, with a lot of wit, romance, and humor).

You know Abby - our friend


said today's wacky holiday IS National Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.

Do you think I should give you a biscuit for eating my movies?

OK, OK, We'll just say the squirrels did it. Just this once. Put those big brown eyes away and come get your biscuit.

And people wonder why Mommy drinks :-)


8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD I L O V E Castle!!! (Spookily, I was only yesterday perusing the big A to see about buying the whole series to date... I managed to restrain myself when I remembered I need dollars and cents for a Big Trip soon...) Abby - I wouldn't be doing that devouring of DVDs too often darlin' or you might find those biscuit privileges getting fewer and fewer!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We gave away our modest sized flat screen TV. As little of regular TV that we watch, I was not going to spend $130 a month for cable. We have an antenna where we can get the news and weather in the basement (where there's a little TV) in case of tornados. Outside of that, we just buy boxed sets of our favorite shows and movies or live stream them off the computer, watching them on the really big computer monitor I have (my office is sort of den and office and has a cozy couch for watching). Even buying 1 a month, it's cheaper than cable.

      Delete
  2. We have never watched it. Now about the DVD's, remember if there is no video it did not happen with you in the room!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL sometimes you have to teach the peeps a lesson about being an hour late.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma loves her Castle! Though, she loves crime shows period, so it's hard for her to really pick a fav. Nows, it looks like you didn't actually chew the DVD itself, so I thinks you were very considerate gurl!
    nows....I hears there are biscuits......hello?? is this thing on???
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUr mom loves Castle though she doesn't watch it much anymore.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. fortunately the castle was strong enough to survive in one piece :o) of course, it's a castle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I