Thursday, October 4, 2018

Pet Cams - the Latest in Canine Technology

If I'm stopped for a train or slowed for traffic I tend to notice roadside advertisements more. One billboard was for a Pet Cam which caught my attention with

 "What is YOUR pet doing during the day?"  

Most of us leave our pets at home as we work.  Some of us have dog walkers that come over, or there is a doggie door to a fenced yard so the dog can get outside and sniff the trees and the grass. Like a baby monitor/cam, the Pet Cam can be set up with multiple cameras so can see your pet both inside and outside - with live feed so you know they're safe.

I thought about getting one for Abby. I try and make sure there is plenty to drink and the home is pet safe, nothing toxic in reach, extra TP out of the way as Abby (like Barkley) loves to snag the extra toilet paper rolls.  But I wonder if I'd really see anything worthwhile if I got one of those "pet cams".

I'm off to a meeting I have to go into the office for.  Let's see what the doggie cam has to say.

8 a.m.
10 a.m.
12 p.m.
2 p.m.
4 p.m.


truck pulling in driveway
I think I'm better off without the pet cam.  Sometimes it's better not knowing :-)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a very productive day. Time fur a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL!! We actually have a camera set up with our security system...and I admit to peeking in on them while we are out for more than a couple of hours ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma talks about getting one of those cameras too. She always wanted to figure out HOW Casey got out of his crates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL...yup, as I look over at my two knuckleheads, they are seriously zonked out. Around 2 they'll wake up. Then the real fun begins as now it's time for attention and mischief (which usually means there's lots of barking involved).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I