Monday, January 5, 2015

Blogville Inauguration Coming Up

The other day when Mom wasn't looking--I peeked in her bag.  She had DOG TREATS in here she didn't tell me about!.

I was always wondering what was in there.  I got to see her Secret Squirrel Badge but she won't tell me where Secret Squirrel Headquarters is - she said it's a secret.  Well DUH!

But I've got one up from Mom.  She's a second generation LEO family (her Mom was a Deputy Sheriff)  and now I am as well.  For I've been sworn in as a peace officer in this little community of pet bloggers known as "Blogville" and  get to help keep things under control for this Friday's inauguration of joint mayor's Murphy and Stanley.'

I have my own badge and it's cooler than Mom's.

And I've got a holster for my poopy pellet gun

I can put all kind of things on there.  Extra Treats!  Squirrel repellent!  Did I say Extra Treats!

Want to read more about it? Go on over to:

and

for links to the upcoming event with extra details provided by host Sarge.

I need to go study the plans for the event so I make sure I'm in the right spot at the right time- to keep the new Mayor's inauguration on schedule without any disruptions.  I'll see you all in a couple of days

Officer Abby the Lab

3 comments:

  1. Heartfelt congratulations on your appointment!! We are positive that you will do an awesome job!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be an exciting day in Blogville!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been very impressed with how the pawlice department is making sure no terrorists mess stuffs up for us here in Blogville! We are glad you are a member of the department!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I