Monday, January 26, 2015

No Dog is an Island

I know I'm not supposed to be up on the mattress when Mom washes the sheets on the little bed in the guest room--- but if I hide my head in the blanket, she can't see me!

And yes, Mom fixed my toy after I de-squeaked it. But first she put it in the trash saying it was too torn up for me to play with!  I was so lost without it---I gave her pitiful looks until she saved it as it's my nap noodle. But seriously Mom, Duct Tape? You get Dr. in front of your name and you fix stuff with DUCT TAPE?

Oh wait-- Mom said she's not that kind of doctor.  If she's not that kind of doctor - then she must be that kind of doctor we saw watching Gilligan's Island with the peeps. Which doctor?  That doctor. Other than the Vee-Eee-Tee, I don't know any other doctors.

Well - that does explain her hair in the morning.

Abby Lab


5 comments:

  1. She used DUCK Tape??? does it QUACK now?

    Of course if you hide your FACE... she won't be able to see you. We do that OFTEN... It always works, fur US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Mom needs some work!......Dad says that Duct Tape will fix anything...just watch Mythbusters

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL, if momma's havin crazy hair makes em doctors, guess mine are one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL...At least your Mama tried to fix it...our Mama throws them away..
    Smileys!
    Dry, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, Shiloh says if you really want to hide from Mom, you need to get more of you under the blanket!

    http://themonkeywranglersblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/shiloh-antics.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I