Saturday, December 26, 2015

Snow Freaks -A Fore-Gone Conclusion in Winter

Abby Lab here.  I got all kinds of good pressies from friends and family and even my special friend Frankie Furter and his brother Ernie. One gift was this soft white squeaky toy.  It looks like a little ball. Here, let me snoot it with my nose.

Oh My DOG - It's a snow freak head.  Frankie - you can't just decapitate them, they're like zombies. You can only ship them off someplace where where they will melt. They're diabolical.  This one gift wrapped itself and shipped itself to our house to invade with the other pressies. We need to get it away from here now. 

What can we do?
Down there at the bottom of the picture.  That just LOOKS like an ordinary golf ball.  But with Mom as the caddy. . . . . . .

 Snow Freak - FORE!

8 comments:

  1. FOUR .. FOR.... 4..... Smash that thingy into a TREE....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to get rid of that snow freak egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a brilliant idea... and I ate the head of my snow freak instead to show the world that I'm the best putter... well hope next year I get a new one and we can meet each other on the green :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think that would be a good way to get rid of some of those freaks. We just need to melt some snow.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    Good use of snow freak there Abby!!! Glad you had a good Christmas - as have I, with my family in Edinburgh.... tomorrow I hope to make the final part of my trip back to Dunoon. It seems like FUREVER since I was there!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OffTheWood is a premium wooden adornment brand situated in Canada. We have an energy for outline and for extravagance take a gander at a moderate value while emerging from the rest. We have banded together with a producer that uses best in class innovation to make the finest craftsmanship conceivable while keeping the same steady exactness on each item. Our completing is high quality to bring the last touch and feel. We utilize the best regular wood in every one of our items with least wood control. Here are accessible wooden neckties, neckties, carefully assembled ties, one of a kind wooden ties, handcrafted bow ties, Ties wooden bow and ties high quality in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I