Thursday, July 7, 2016

Surprise in the Mail - Koda's Collars!

 What Mom?  I got a package in the mail?

It's from

Koda's Collars by KodasCollars on Etsy 


It's a new collar! And it's got little Bumblebees on it. (Mom's favorite color is yellow and she has decorative bee stuff in her kitchen).

Dog Mom Lisa, whose products Mom found through a friend at Lab Rescue LRCP of Maryland (TBOB sponsors a couple dogs there each month) makes some WONDERFUL collars, leashes and accessories.

kodascollars@yahoo.com
kodascollars.etsy.com
facebook.com/kodascollars

Mom wants to order this one next!   Even better -  $3 of every collar is donated to animal rescue!
The quality of the workmanship is amazing, and you can get an adjustable sized one, like mine or add a quick release for a very nominal cost.  There's over 250 unique designs from sports teams, to states, to holidays, to the latest trending things  -  you're going to have to have more than one!

Sorry peeps - I'm a famous fashionista - you will have to come back later for a
Paw-to-graph.

11 comments:

  1. So awesome!! We need some new collars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are REALLY well made and are easy to adjust to get the best fit for big and small dogs. I think I'm going to get a superman leash for my husband to walk her.

      Delete
  2. OH MY... ABBY my DEAR... you look quite FETCHING, if I do say so myself. That yellow is striking next to your brilliant black furs... Will you be wearing it to the DANCE??? Whew... I think I need a drink of COOL WATER...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes, my handsome Frankie - I will wear that to the dance. I can't wait.

      hugs and wags
      your Abby

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    those bees have got Frankie on his knees &*> Very purty Abby! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Abby!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cool! My collar(s) are VERY old, and I thinks I deserve a new one! YES I DO!
    I'm gonna have Ma check them out!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty collars! You look just BEEyoutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love that color on your Abs....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that looks great with your black fur :o) I love the bee collar, it would be great to visit our drama queen neighbor in that outfit :o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I