Saturday, August 13, 2016

It's Yappy Hour

We'll have some updates from the Pawlympics tonight.  But while Abby the Rescue Lab is napping I wanted to tell you all about a great little wine company that does wonderful things for dogs.

Chateau La Paws™  was a wine I found locally and not only is it a wonderfully refreshing Chardonnay (and not expensive) it's one I will buy again and again as this winemaker is a huge supporter of no kill animal shelters and features shelter dogs from North Shore Animal League of America on their labels, an organization they so generously donate to to fund future rescues.


Whether you want a refreshing wine for a light social lunch, or a little sip in the evening hours as you relax, you'll enjoy this wine very much (and the bottles).
If you see a bottle, try some, you will be pleasantly surprised and in small ways you'll be making the life of a dog needing a fur-ever home a little better.  I plan to buy several of their varieties and next time I enjoy some, I will toast these fine folks and Abby the rescued senior that has brought so much joy to our family.


6 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Bravo for them... and Cheers! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! If I were more of a wine drinker, I would try to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool wine! Our pawrents don't drink wine but make no mistake, back in the day . . .

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to find out if we can get that here in Canada. Drinking to support dog shelters sounds pawsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my Mom needs to cruise down the liquor aisle.
    XO Astro

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I