Friday, August 12, 2016

Pawlympics in Action

Abby the Lab here.  It's another beautiful day at the Blogville Pawlympics and there's something in the air - but I don't think it's Summer. PEEEE-EWWWW

It's tuneful farting event and there are contestants from all over the globe because tuneful farting IS a universal language.

Mom once accused me of doing a Semi Truck in Full Air Brake noise out of my behind once, but I think that was Dad. Seriously. I don't know why the room suddenly cleared and I was suddenly all alone either.

 Here's just two of the many contestants today. Go on over to 


 to see the rest!
Phod from Hailey and Zyphod
Casey from the Legacy Chronicles
Mr. Bailey from Idaho Put Ranch

5 comments:

  1. This was an intense competition. We trained for years!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody, had he been this side of the Bridge, might have taken a medal in that event! Later in life, he could seriously burn paint off the walls!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I