1. Were you named after anyone? My middle name is the name of a boat my Norwegian Great Uncle was Captain on
2. When was the last time you cried? When a friend's pet went to the Bridge.
3. Do you like your handwriting? I write like a doctor with a drug problem.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Does grilled cheese count as a lunch "meat?"
6 If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes, but I would think I was weird.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Being able to respond to a stupid question with sarcasm is a sign of a healthy brain :-)
8. Do you still have your tonsils? No. I was lured to the hospital over Christmas with "you can eat all the ice cream you want". They lied.
9. Would you bungee jump? No, that ranks up there with Quicky Mart hot dogs at 11 p.m.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Life.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes. There is an occasional jar of pickles that may disagree with me.
13. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes.
15. Pink or Red ? Pink.
16. Least favorite thing about yourself? I'm so type A my brother bought me a T-shirt that said "does anal retentive have a hyphen in it?"
17. Who do you miss the most? My brother.
18. Fitness or nutrition strategy you need to work on the most? Hostess snack cakes keep flinging themselves into my shopping cart.
19. What color shoes are you wearing? Pink slippers.
20. What is the last thing you ate? Leftover chicken and veggies.
21.What are you listening to right now? The sound of the rain.
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Yellow.
23. Favorite smells? Lemon, homemade bread, lilacs
24. Last person you talked to? The head of Secret Squirrel headquarters in D.C.
26. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball.
28. Eye color? Green
30. Favorite food? It' s tie. Pizza or Mac and Cheese (homemade)
31. Scary movies or happy endings? I used to love scary movies - after seeing first hand what lurks out there, I prefer the happy ending.
32. Last movie you watched? Corner Gas - The Movie.
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Lavender.
34. Summer or winter? Winter.
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
36. Favorite dessert? Lemon meringue pie.
37. Strength training or cardio? Strength.
38. Computer or TV? Computer.
39. What book are you reading now? "What If" by Randall Monrue (creater of geek comic "xkcd").
40. What is on your mouse pad? Aviation humor.
41. That one was missing so I'll make one up. Favorite cookie? Tollhouse with M and M's instead of chocolate chips.
42. Favorite sound? Thunder.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
44. Farthest you have been away from home? From where I was living at the time - Jordan. My hotel was blown up by terrorists a few days after I checked out.
45. Do you have a special talent? I can land a jet on a tiny piece of pavement without my copilot breaking out into prayer.
47. Where do you live now? Chicago, IL.
48. What color is your house? Brown with cream trim.
49. What color is your vehicle? Black.
50. Do you like answering 50 questions? Yes!