Friday, September 28, 2018

Chewy-Ween

What's this Mom, while I was out with my dog walker looking at the Howl-o-ween decorations popping up around the village, a box has appeared.  
Wait!  It's the CHEWY box!
Oh, Chewy - I am but your humble slave, unable to resists the temptations of the big blue box.
Mom's got it open!~
What did you order for me Mom?  I see my favorite - Blue Bars Apple and Yogurt Mini Dog Biscuits and the Greenie Breath Buster Bites which were recommended to us by Cam at

 But what is this ORANGE package?
It's Boo Bars Mummy Morsels for Howl-o-ween!  Yay Mom!
How about you scare me up a little snack!

4 comments:

  1. We got some of those Boo Bars too - we just love anything with pumpkin and cinnamon!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ever so welcome blue box...ah yes, we love it at our house too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I