Monday, July 24, 2017

Sometimes we just need a little support.

Hey Mom's what's that?
Is it a bird?  A plane?  A giant bone shaped stuffie?
Mom said it's a pillow. She is writing a Novella that's going into a published anthology with some action and sci fi authors she knows so she's been on the computer both all day for work and late into the evenings the last few days. So Dad (a mechanical engineer) made this pillow by cutting pieces of bone shaped fabric and sewing them together and stuffing it so it cradles and supports the neck for some couch napping or bedtime.

Dad will demonstrate before he takes me for my walk.
ZZZZZZZZ

Come on Dad. . Walkies. . Walkies!

9 comments:

  1. We have a friend with one of those, it's been a world traveller for 30 years and losing its colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Dasiy would love me to toss your bone there,
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something I would like to carry around as a security object!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In our house we would think that is a toy and rip it up! Hope your dad enjoys his pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the pillow was working well!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's a magic pillow! and it looks tasty somehow... wish I had one too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design! Did you use a pattern to make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband made it - he's a mechanical engineer so knowing him I imagine he made his own pattern on paper (that's what he does for his leatherwork) and went from there. I like sewing about as much as a root canal.

      Delete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I