Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy Independence Day!

 To celebrate the fourth -  A jaunt around the neighborhood to work on leash skills (during the five weeks of the Illinois 13-year Cicada swarm, leash training went out the window).

But I saw a Cat dad!

See - I can walk like a good girl!  Where's my treat?

It's a whole BOX of treats!  From my favorite place Chewy!


It's a fox - stuffed with ropes so I can't de-squeak it immediately!

Mr. Fox - meet the Jaws of Doom


He's not putting up much of a fight Mom.

Can you ear me now. . . . 


What, we were just talking about the weather.


Mr. Fox - welcome to the Johnson Home for Hearing Impaired Stuffies.

1 comment:

  1. How cool to get new toys to celebrate with! Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I