Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Old Friends

Dad and Barkley - Old Friends at Dad's 90th Birthday Bash.

My friend Vic posted a fun little piece about her Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue Dogs from TIRR (she provided a photo below) called Old Friends . (click on link to open)

I just loved it and told my husband "Vic did a piece using a Simon and Garfunkel song, but now it's about dogs!"
He looked at me, lifted an eyebrow and said--

"In the clearing, stands a boxer."

Smile, take a peek at Vic's post and consider a Rescue Dog or a tax deductible donation, if you have some extra to spare with love but no room in your home for another dog at the moment.  I love Abby, who I adopted through the caring hearts of Love of Labs Indiana--LOLIN

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding! And rescues need love too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my bloggy, great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old NFO - they sure do, extra love.

    Misaki - thanks for stopping! If you don't mind I'm going to add you to my sidebar, as I'm going to provide a list of the really good "dog blogs" out there. Having owned a dog such as yours I smile at some of the pictures you've shared.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I