Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Monday, April 3, 2023
2 I had a salad for dinner Saturday night! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really, just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza I ate a pizza
3. How to prepare a healthy dinner
a. Put the vegetables back in the fridge
b. Start frying the bacon
4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.
5. I tried the Weight Watchers diet. I did great and ate exactly my 24 points. The only problem was it was only 10 am in the morning.
6. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.
8. Remember back when we were kids and every time there was a foot of snow they would cancel school. Nah, me either.
9. I may not be that athletic or funny or beautiful or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.
10. I'll love being 65. I'll learn something new every day from the stuff I forgot.
12. I've pulled a muscle putting on a sock.
13. Phone calls after 9 p.m. upset me.
12. People call me spry and I'm not offended.
13. I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.
14. I was finally asked to appear topless on film - time for the mammogram!
15. I'm becoming more reflective as I get older. I ask myself - what is life? - what is happiness? How many pints of Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?
16. I can sell my childhood toys on eBay for a small fortune.17. I've learned there is absolutely no good reason to act your age.
18. I'm still younger than Mick Jagger