Monday, May 21, 2018

So Much for Sleeping In

My husband had to leave very early to catch a 7 a.m. flight at O'Hair (what Abby calls it).  It's about a 45-minute drive there and with parking and check-in, he was out the door well before we normally get up.  I took a vacation day and planned to sleep a couple more hours after he left to get up around the time I normally do. I did a big Spring clean of my whole house this weekend as well as a bunch of baking of things to go in the freezer so I was tired.

Abby had other ideas.

6 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    That's it Abby, don't let the wummin slacken off!!! (Meanwhile, LB - sympos mate!) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are the same. I get excited on the weekend if we make it til 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty cool about not waking my humans up too early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That breakfast alarm never fails us:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes... we always have other ideas ;O))) where can I get such a foghorn ringtone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs seem to have a 6th sense about those days we want to sleep in, don't they? 🙃

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I