Monday, February 27, 2017

Belated Sunday Black and White


Whatever your faith - I could not help but read these words this last weekend when we saw our first bit of snow in 3 months.  It was words from the Old Testament and I could not help but think of my dog, Abby Lab, who will never abandon me, and follows me, even out in the cold and the wet -always by my side.

"Don't ask me to leave you and turn back.  Wherever you go, I will go, where you live, I will live.  Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God." Ruth 1:16

8 comments:

  1. It is a lovely quote. We are more than happy to send some of our snow your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First snow in 3 months?? OMD, mom is so jelly!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture - and such great words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES Ruth showed the LOVE and DEVOTION for those who had become her family. Just as WE do when WE enter a family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words.
    We just came from Lee and Phod's blog...don't think they're thinking positive thoughts about the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved Ruth 1:16.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it came late but it came... we got only hail yesterday ...
    the quote is wonderful...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I