Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Non-Pet Message

Today is International Women's Day.  I know there are both men and women pet lovers here in Blogville, but this is for the women who are Mom's to their pets, and perhaps children as well, partners to the one they love, cleaners up of the dog barf and litter boxes, doers of the laundry, and slayers of dragons (backwards and in high heels as Ginger Rogers once said).

For you,  I offer you a quote that for years I kept on my wall.  If you've  read either of my books you know my story, but this quote always meant something very special as I made my journey to finding both myself and a quiet heart.

12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Hope you had a powerful day! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never hurts to be reminded of this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom said "True dat!"

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved this quote, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the kind words on my blog about the recent loss of my Boxer Hailey. I love your blog, and Abby too! I am a former Chocolate Lab owner so I love the boxer and lab breeds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugar Lump Studios - thanks so much for taking the time to stop. This is a grat bunch of people here, and I think you'll enjoy the fun we have with our pets.

      Delete
  6. Glinda was right... and next time I will remember this quote and I will show my power :o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I