Friday, April 12, 2019

News Flash!


My 5th book has officially gone to print today.  It should be available on Amazon in 2-3 weeks. It's written under the name I write for magazines with (what the "B" in LB Johnson stands for) so if you share it, do it with that name because that is how it will be marketed and linked.  I worked 8 months on this one, (compared to about 4 months on the other books) and I hope the effort shows.  Enjoy it - I'm going to wait until I retire in 4 years to write another one (5 in 5 years, with a full-time job, restoring a 100-year-old house, multiple blogs, and Dad's care, I'm officially tired and going to put my feet up and read for a while.). L.B.

3 comments:

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I