Friday, September 15, 2023

On Memories

Barkley lies on my dresser so I can say goodbye to him when I leave the house. I put his all-time favorite toy on top of the box.  Mr. Squeaky was an infuriatingly loud toy but Barkley carried it everywhere. His doggie day camp had a purple one and they had a cam in the yard so we could see the dogs at play on their website and he ALWAYS had that toy so I found him one after searching about 87 different pet stores in Indiana.

So when I found this photo of him, I just had to place it here so he can keep an eye on Mr. Squeaky.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful rememberance! I have Muffins stuffed bear sitting on her box and Lily's favorite stick on hers. I too talk to them throughout the day. Brings me comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I