Thursday, September 12, 2024

Don't Forget to Recycle

My husband is out of town for work and Sunny was FULL of energy yesterday (think hummingbird on crack energy). I also had a VERY busy telework day.  With a yard full of toys guess what her new favorite is?  Yes, the Rubbermaid vanity trash can I use to take my water bottles and small boxes out to the recycling.  I had hosed it out to keep it clean and she spotted it and . . . . . . .

Kept her busy for an hour while I got a few pictures and got some last bits of work done on my laptop before supper.




















6 comments:

  1. Isn't it always the way of the box the Christmas present was in. Great photos. I bet it was a bit noisy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. Boxes are her favorite! I get the tape and labels off but will give her the occassional study one to shred (she makes no attempt to actually "eat" them just shreds and spits it out.)

      Delete
  2. WOW! She really was having a blast with that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kept her busy which was great as my husband was traveling for work (he's a mechanical engineer) and she didn't get as many "walkies" as normal.

      Delete
  3. Sunny, you'll find that it's often the simplest things that give the most pleasure!
    Paca xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is learning that, as I finally did. Thanks for stopping in and sharing Paca!

      Delete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I