Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Hits and Mrs.

Abby's Mom here.

I had my annual check up a couple of weeks ago which includes the usual "female" type checks and cancer screenings. Since I have limited family history available- since I'm adopted- we watch things close. The basic medical went just fine, blood pressure and cholesterol numbers still what they were in my 30's which is great, but we had to wait for the cancer screen results in the mail. Good news - I got the report--excellent health and clean cancer screens and left it for my husband on the dining room table as I left for work, leaving him a message on his work phone --"female check up report is in and on the dining room table table"

Unfortunately, in the dark, what I left was not the note from my doctor-- but the note from the dog walker who takes Abby the Lab out at lunchtime each day.

 I can only imagine his face as he read this--

Wednesday -  Nice! Colder than normal though! She pooped and frolicked!

7 comments:

  1. BOL!!! I imagine you'd want to frolic after that's done, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL - that made Mom's day!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word above, surely you hear me giggling all the way up your way.
    This was hilarious. Especially the 'she pooped and frolicked'!!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari om
    Schnort...bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I