Abby T. Lab here. Mom and I had the honor of being nominated for the "One Lovely Blog Award" yesterday by
The award calls for me listing 7 things you may not know about me.
1. I am not a purebred Lab but was a Lab "Mix" from a high kill shelter. Although from a distance I look like I am up close you can see my fur is much longer and softer, my tail is bushier and my undercoat is a deep red. Mom thinks I'm part flat coated Retriever.
2 I won't get on the bed unless Dad is away overnight, even if invited. The couch and the futon, however, are MINE!
3. Vanilla yogurt in the evening is my favorite thing in the world.
4. My trained hearing can detect the footstep of our mailman versus the UPS driver. If it is the mailman, I'll whine to let Mom know he is there, for the UPS driver I will bark as if I'm going to tear him to shreds.
5.When the Chewy Box arrives in the mail, I will lay next to it until Mom opens it, even if that takes WEEKS and WEEKS (OK, a couple of hours).
6. After Mom and Dad, my favoritist person in the whole world is my dog walker Jan.
7. Don't tell anyone, but I like going to the groomer that doesn't put us in cages and lets us finish drying in a cozy back room on soft rugs.
Is my yogurt ready Mom?
Another requirement for the award is listing 15 new blogs to share the award with. Most blog awards list 5-10, and to be honest, I don't have time today for 15 and you likely don't time to READ 15. As Lexi said - be a rebel but share the fun!
So here are ten blogs I enjoy that you may not have seen, all worthy of the One Lovely Blog Award. I you are nominated feel free to nominate others, or just enjoy some visits from new friends. If you do decide to join, list your 7 facts, nominate some bloggers others may not know about, and share the rules and the fun.