Sunday, May 31, 2015

Guess Abby's Date!

I have a date for the dance!

I'll let you all guess who my handsome date is and I'll be BRIEF.

He is very smart, which is part of his APPEAL We can talk BEAGLE-ESE.  After the dance (EX-PARTE) we can go for a walk and talk some more.

I do LIEN towards a night of fun with good friends and I can't wait for this one.

Now, no LEADING QUESTIONS , just see if you can figure out who wonderful Ruby fixed me up with for the big event.  I had such a good time at the last dance with her help and I was hopeful she'd come through for me again.

For the venue and other info check out the link at Sarge's and join in some Birthday fun for a dear friend.  I'm going to ask Mom to bake a TORT  to celebrate and help get ready for the big day this Tuesday.

Join us in Blogville for the dance to celebrate Recuit a Pal! Click on the link below for Sarge's post with the information and the prizes.



6 comments:

  1. BaaaaaaWaaaaah...... ABBY..... This is GRRRRREAT.... Lots of Clues to Pawruse.... And DELIBERATE on.... BOL BOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking it must be the gentle dog above, Mr. Birfday himself!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, from you description, (smart, etc.) ---- that definitely leaves out my Brudder Max (DaUdderWeenie) BOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have no idea who that special guy could be, but he is going to be very lucky to have you as his dance date:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    xoxo, Ginger, Matt and Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you go to the dance with one of the Beagles? Pawsome! Maybe his name is John or Paul or Ringo?
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Book of Barkley and the Blogville dog blogging community. This blog was created for more memories of Barkley as well as updates on our Lab Rescues that have joined our household since Barkley left us.

Stop in and say hello. However, comments from strangers offering business links will NOT be posted. I